Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DS Nerf and You

Hey there, gold fans.  It's been a busy week for me, and I apologize for the lack of posts the last week or so.  I'll have a weekly summary post later tonight for you all, but my summary's changed so much between when I took the screenshot earlier today and now that I thought I'd better give you all a quick heads up.

For anyone who missed it, the Power of the Aspects buff, the progressive nerf to Dragon Soul, has been raised from 20% to 25% today (tomorrow for EU).  What does this mean?  More gear coming into the market, and more people needing gems.  For me, enchants haven't budged much today, but gem sales have skyrocketed.

Check your server to be sure, and if you can find some cheap ore, jump on this while it's still hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment